Another Door is a semi-cooperative video game that combines board game and rogue-like elements, for an adventure between betrayal and forced friendship.
Another Door is a semi-cooperative game that combines board game and rogue-like elements, for an adventure between betrayal and forced friendship. Take a path strewn with pitfalls, hide your intentions and improve your skills to survive as long as possible. Only the cleverest will emerge from this journey alive.
Choose which path to take, while the other players decide whether to follow you or not. If you run away, you’re guaranteed to emerge alive with pockets full of treasure. To stay is to sink a little deeper into madness in an attempt to obtain more.
On your journey, you’ll battle not only enemies beyond your imagination, but also the decisions of your “allies”. Together you’re stronger, but only those who know how to betray will reap the rewards. Be careful before you open another door…
- A system for hiding your intentions from other players while playing on the same screen
- Team up to go as far as possible, or blow it to stay ahead
- The ability to upgrade your arsenal of skills so you’re less dependent on your team-mates
- Dozens of monsters with unique skills in randomly generated levels
- Old-school pixel art in a relatively disturbing atmosphere
- Several classes of playable heroes, each with their own skills
How many betrayals can you accept before your friendship ends?